Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2015

01/12/2015

Well Happy New Year everyone. I't been awhile since I have posted and for that I apologize. The new year is bringing some big changes to my life. I am retiring this year from my job as a clinical liaison, and we're retiring to FL from TX in the early part of this year.

I am so very happy to finally be able to slow down a little bit when I retire and focus on cooking, my blogs, and my hobbies, such as my Art, doll collecting, fishing with my husband and my 8 grandchildren. Also, Andrew and I will be able to finally get the cookbook to the publishers and everyone who enjoys great home cooked recipes from our family to yours.

In the next couple of weeks i will add some new recipes to the blog site - http://cooking-with-susieq.blogspot.com/ I will also add new content to my HUBS as well - http://susieq18174.hubpages.com/ . So please keep checking back things will begin to update in the near future and God bless everyone. God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment