Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Hi everyone,

I've been a busy lady at work these days but I wanted to let you all know the cookbook is coming along great. My assistant author (my husband) has been busy writing every day; I give him lots of material hehe.
We're looking to have it published within 6-8 months from now hopefully.

I will let everyone know as we progress along to get a more accurate date and time, in the meantime I am publishing several recipes to my hubpages: please feel free to visit there as well as watch here for details on the book and some recipes as well.

I want to thank everyone who has supported me in writing this book, for your encouragement, and to my husband for his dedication in writing for me while he has the time to do so.

Thank y'all,

Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment